Strategic Plan & Outcomes
STRATEGIC PILLARS AND THREE-YEAR GOALS
I. Cultivate socioemotional development that empowers students through holistic support
- -By August 2025, a culture of high engagement and student connectedness will exceed 80%.
- -Pre-grad and first-year alumni support will be fully integrated into the life coaching model.
- -All returning citizens will receive education and community integration supports.
- -Provide a mentally and physically safe school environment.
II. Develop inquisitive and confident learners ready to extend their learning in careers and college
- -By August 2025, the Excel Center will build valid and reliable measures of student growth in learning standards aligned to college and career readiness.
- -By SY2025, all students will regularly engage in standards-based feedback protocols, building preparedness for their post-graduation goals.
- -By August 2025, the Excel Center will develop and implement a performance-based accountability system for adult learners.
III. Ensure that our students are competitive in high-demand careers
- -80% of graduates will rate as “Meeting Standard” or above on the “Super 10 Career Proficiency Scale” which assess students’ ability to master 10 durable career skill.
- -Develop at least eight employer partnerships that will provide students the opportunity to engage in work-based learning or certification training.
- -All current campuses will have a minimum of five IBC’s offered by 2025.
IV. Attract, retain, and develop a diverse team of exceptional people driven by our mission
- -By July 2025, maintain a 90% retention rate of proficient and culturally aligned employees.
- -By July 2025, establish employee pipelines to support the growth and diversity of the district.
V. Build a sustainable network of high schools for adult students
- -3,000 students will be enrolled by 2025.
- By July 2025, The Excel Center will maintain a fund balance of 90 days or more.