Application Process Overview
What happens when you apply to enroll at The Excel Center? We try to make it as simple as possible, and we’ll be there every step of the way. Read on to see how it all works.
Complete the simple online form, and a member of our team will contact you to answer any questions and create a school account.
If you choose to skip ahead and directly request a school account, here are some tips:
- Enter the name of the person applying as the Guardian Legal Name.
- When you submit the request for an account, the login information will be displayed on the screen.
- If you enter an email address, an email will be sent with your student application login, password, and a new link to apply.
- FYI: Check the junk mail folder for an email with login information to your new school account. If you cannot find it, please call us at (512) 531-5500.
- Are you a returning student? Use your previous Skyward access login information and enter it here.
If you complete the simple online form, a member of our team will reach out to you to help you create a school account. The school Skyward account gives you access to the application for enrollment and later becomes the place where you’ll get all of your important information from The Excel Center. After your school account is created, we can help you fill out the application for enrollment, or you can begin completing it here. (Remember: You can only access the application for enrollment after you have a school Skyward account.)
After your school Skyward account is created, if you choose to complete the application for enrollment on your own, here are some helpful tips:
- Select the campus you would like to attend from the drop-down menu in Step 1.
- A green check mark will appear on the right-hand side of the screen each time a step of the application is completed.
- Click “Submit” when all steps are completed.
- If you are a student or will become a student and want to enroll your child in The Exploration Center, choose the “Exploration Center” as your campus of choice to enroll your child in childcare. You must submit an application for each child you are enrolling into The Exploration Center — get more info here.
Once your completed application is submitted, our team works to approve your application for enrollment. When your application is approved, you will receive an email at the email address you provided.
A couple of things to note:
- Missing or inaccurate information in your application may cause a delay in the approval process. We try to approve applications within 1–2 business days. Once your application is approved, you will receive an automated email.
- A student experience coach will contact you within 1 business day once your application is approved. Your next step to becoming a high school graduate will be to attend orientation. This helps you get to know more about school policies, scheduling, support services, and any next steps to complete before you begin classes.
Have more questions? Contact us at (512) 531-5500.